1st Preparatory meeting regarding organisation of the Ukrainian National Pavilion at BioFach 2017 took place on August 31.
28th World’s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food «BioFach» (BioFach, www.biofach.de/en) will take place on February 15−18, 2016 in Nuremberg (Germany). Ukrainian National Pavilion will be presented there for the Fourth time and will bring together 12 co-exhibiting companies.
BioFach 2017 co-exhibiting companies, representatives of the Consortium — Coordinator of the Ukrainian National Pavilion: Viktoriya Havryliuk (QueS LLC), Sergiy Galashevskyi (Organic Standard LLC), Kateryna Shor (Information Centre «Green Dossier») and Lyudmyla Pivniuk, as well as Project Leader of Swiss-Ukrainian Project «Organic Market Development in Ukraine» Tobias Eisenring took part in the 1st preparatory meeting.
Co-exhibiting companies which will be presented in Ukrainian National Pavilion at BioFach 2017:
- Agrofirm Pole LTD — processing, export
- Galeks-Agro PE — crop production, processing, export
- Granit-Agro PE — crop production, processing, export
- Rivneholod ALC — processing, export of berries
- Ethnoproduct PrJSC — crop production, processing, export/import
- SIC Elitphito PE — processing, export of organic oils
- Soyevyi vik PE — crop production, export
- Adonis-Luks LLC — processing, export
- Cepheus Group LLC (Svarog West Group Corporation) — crop production, export
- Organic Standard Ltd — organic certification
- Liluck LTD — production, export of organic juices
- Agroecology PE — crop production, export
Inviting you for cooperation!